Aria on Bank, 42-46 Bank St, Dunedin 9010
It's easy to find us:
- From the northern motorway, take your first left as you drive down the hill into Dunedin city and look out for our sign directly ahead of you.
- From central Dunedin, drive to the north end of George St and we're on the left just after you cross under the motorway bridge.
Located at the northern entrance to the city, Aria on Bank is a:
- 2 minute walk to Crusty Corner cafe and Inch Bar
- 2 minute walk to the Dunedin Botanic Gardens
- 3 minute walk to North End shopping village, including a New World supermarket, restaurants, shops, cafes and a pharmacy
- 3 minute walk to the famous Filadelfios restaurant and bar for great New York inspired pizza
- 4 minute walk to takeaway shops
Aria on Bank is close to Otago University, Otago Polytech, Dunedin Hospital, Otago Museum and Forsyth Barr stadium. We're also located very close to many student halls of residence, including Aquinas College, City College and Salmond College.
Don’t forget a trip to nearby Baldwin St, the steepest street in the world!